Monday, April 29, 2013

Pimple

Evelyn has her first pimple.  Not the little sprinkle of baby acne that they get really early on.  She actually never got that.  I thought we were out of the woods.  Until yesterday morning when woke up with a legitimate pimple on her chin.  It's right were the pacifier ends on her chin.  Mix that with the drooling that recently started (I'm convinced it's early teething!), and it was a breakout waiting to happen.

I can't see how it doesn't drive her crazy.  It looks like one of those really painful ones; one that would bleed a lot if you popped it.  And the reason I know that is because I'm a pimple popper.  I can't help it...it's so tempting when it's right there on your face.  I know it's the worst thing you can do, but that never stops me.

That being said, I want to pop her pimple!  It's just hanging right there in front of me.  Every time I feed her.  Every time I talk to her.  Every time I change her.  I have to practically sit on my hands to let it go.  I'm trying to limit the pacy and really wipe up all the drool to prevent any more breakouts.

God rewarded me for keeping my hands to myself.  I woke up with a pimple this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment